Last updated: January 16, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized havemeanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitionsshall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or inplural.
Accountmeans a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of ourService.
Company(referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us"or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to zehulu, Bole Sub-City, Wereda13, Addis Ababa , Ethiopia, PO.BOX.NO. 46284.
Cookiesare small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any otherdevice by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on thatwebsite among its many uses.
Countryrefers to: Ethiopia
Devicemeans any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone ora digital tablet.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiableindividual.
Servicerefers to the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalfof the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by theCompany to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of theCompany, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company inanalyzing how the Service is used.
Third-partySocial Media Service refers to any website or any social network websitethrough which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use ofthe Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the durationof a page visit).
Websiterefers to Zehulu, accessible from https://www.zehulu.com/
Youmeans the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or otherlegal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using theService, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us withcertain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact oridentify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is notlimited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code,City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using theService.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device'sInternet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, thepages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the timespent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device,We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limitedto, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IPaddress of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobileInternet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sendswhenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through amobile device.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
The Company allows You to create an account and log in touse the Service through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant usaccess to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data thatis already associated with Your Third-Party Social Media Service's account,such as Your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact listassociated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (orFlash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Youractivity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browsersettings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You candelete Flash Cookies, please read "Where can I change the settings fordisabling, or deleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
· Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain smallelectronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixeltags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to countusers who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other relatedwebsite statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section andverifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session"Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile devicewhen You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You closeYour web browser. You can learn more about cookies here: Cookies byTermsFeed Generator.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposesset out below:
Necessary/ Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential toprovide You with services available through the Website and to enable You touse some of its features. They help to authenticate users and preventfraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that Youhave asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide Youwith those services.
CookiesPolicy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to rememberchoices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your logindetails or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide Youwith a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter yourpreferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the followingpurposes:
Toprovide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of ourService.
Tomanage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service.The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalitiesof the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
Forthe performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertakingof the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchasedor of any other contract with Us through the Service.
Tocontact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or otherequivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application'spush notifications regarding updates or informative communications related tothe functionalities, products or contracted services, including the securityupdates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
Toprovide You with news, special offers and general information about othergoods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that youhave already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receivesuch information.
Tomanage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Forbusiness transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct amerger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other saleor transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as partof bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data heldby Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
Forother purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such asdata analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of ourpromotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products,services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the followingsituations:
· WithService Providers: We may share Your personal information with ServiceProviders to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
· Forbusiness transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information inconnection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets,financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to anothercompany.
· Withbusiness partners: We may share Your information with Our business partnersto offer You certain products, services or promotions.
· Withother users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact inthe public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all usersand may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users orregister through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on theThird-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures anddescription of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to viewdescriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
· With Yourconsent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose withYour consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internalanalysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period oftime, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improvethe functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain thisdata for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed atthe Company's operating offices and in any other places where the partiesinvolved in the processing are located. It means that this information may betransferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state,province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protectionlaws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary toensure that Your data is treated securely and in accordance with this PrivacyPolicy and no transfer of Your Personal Data will take place to an organizationor a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the securityof Your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required todisclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to validrequests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the goodfaith belief that such action is necessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights or property of theCompany
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing inconnection with the Service
· Protect the personal safety of Users of theService or the public
· Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, butremember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method ofelectronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commerciallyacceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee itsabsolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. Wedo not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone underthe age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Yourchild has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become awarethat We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 withoutverification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information fromOur servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis forprocessing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, Wemay require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for thecontent, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
· By email: email@example.com